We are now officially in autumn, and I have been itching to tell you the new trends, and what to wear this Season! I know most of you are not die-hard fashion followers; rather you who want an elegant/stylish wardrobe for your lifestyle; (work, rest, and play).
Below are style trends for Autumn/Winter 2012 that guarantees you have an up to date wardrobe this season….Enjoy!
Autumn/Winter 2012 Style trends by Joy, senior stylist: Potential U
- This season is predominately Black and White. Less colour more Monochrome. Wear a pop of colour with your accessories and shoes!
- Out goes the feminine floral prints of summer, in are more masculine androgynous styles. Trousers, zips, studs and panelling are BIG this Autumn/Winter!
- Leather is a key piece for your wardrobe this season. Pick up a leather jacket or a leather skirt in this fab texture; it will keep you warm as the nights draw in. Leather skirts look chic with long boots and knitwear.
- The main colours you will spot on the high street are dark green and bright red. Great festive colours that will brighten up your wardrobe this season!
- It’s all about tailoring and suiting this season. Tuxedo style jackets, compliment your jeans or trousers well!
- Peplum dresses and tops are following on from Spring/Summer 2012. Perfect to disguise those lumps and bumps, giving you a perfectly propositioned hourglass shape.
Want an elegant style this Autumn/Winter?
We eliminate the stress of shopping for yourself, we navigate and select from numerous collections that flatter your bodyshape and give you a breath-taking look this season:
Let our stylist take you on your Personal Shopping experience.
Rosalyn 18th September 2012
‘I have to tell you. I gave a talk last night and wore one of the dresses and jewellery you advised me to buy. I know it was ages ago, but it is smart, tailored and I felt very confident.
Someone who I had always known as being very critical came up and told me that i looked so elegant.
I was pleased and have to thank you for changing my wardrobe.
I just want to know how much I appreciated your advice’.
Jayne 30th August 2012
‘I had an amazing day with Joy. She is so comfortable to work with and very efficient with time. Joy quickly understands your needs and budget.
In every instance all the clothes that I now wear I get compliments from people making me feel more confident and special’.
Contact us today and put your best foot forward this autumn!